Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Another 2010 Survey Example- CARING


My Channing Hall student is also very caring and a great communicator. She spends lots of time reading to her little brother and involving him in her homework and school projects. I found her sitting at the kitchen table with her little brother, the other day. She was explaining the Koala bear to him. She had done a report on the Koala and was just setting her brother staight with the facts. When I asked her what she was doing she said " I am teaching my brother, so he will be smart and prepared for Channing Hall". Channing Halls program has given her the best start for education and successful learning, that will stay with her throughout her schooling. I feel the IB Attitudes make the students at Channing Hall better people as well as courageous, responsible and aware citizens of the world. They are our future and the leaders of tomorrow and Channing Hall gives them the opportunity to be the best they can be. Thank you and keep up the great work.

Just a couple more days to fill out the survey with your awesome Channing Hall student stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment