Friday, March 5, 2010

ANNUAL GIVING GRANDPARENTS DAY-SUCCESS!

The first Annual Giving Grandparents and Special Friends Day at Channing Hall was tremendous and surpassed our expectations! Eunie Piper, the chair of our AG committee who lead a tremendous team had this to say about the event:

"Hi everyone!
I think I’m still on a high from today’s events. From the moment that the 1st graders sang their first words to “I’m Proud to be an American” to being awed by each of our wonderful and gracious speakers, to graciously receiving donations from our special grandparents--I was thoroughly taken aback of how wonderful our school was and so very thankful and grateful for each of you because you all made this inspiring event happen. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for all your work to make this day happen! I’m amongst giants and the most wonderful parents ever!

Much love and adoration to each of you!"

I couldn't have put it any more eloquently. Thanks Eunie.

No comments:

Post a Comment